Recipes — Foodie
Peaches and Cream Oatmeal
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut or beet sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cup of fresh peach cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- honey or agave for drizzling (optional)
- In a small pot over medium heat add the coconut milk, sugar, salt and 1 cup of the chopped peaches. Bring to a simmer and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the oatmeal and reduce...
- 7 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and sliced to 1/8” rounds
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary
- 1 fresh lemon, cut in half
- kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small pot, combine the oil, garlic, red pepper, rosemary and the juice of ½ a lemon.
- In a large heavy skillet (mine was 10”) arrange the...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.