- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut or beet sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cup of fresh peach cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- honey or agave for drizzling (optional)
- In a small pot over medium heat add the coconut milk, sugar, salt and 1 cup of the chopped peaches. Bring to a simmer and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the oatmeal and reduce...
- 7 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and sliced to 1/8” rounds
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary
- 1 fresh lemon, cut in half
- kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small pot, combine the oil, garlic, red pepper, rosemary and the juice of ½ a lemon.
- In a large heavy skillet (mine was 10”) arrange the...
With only two ingredients, it's almost too good to be true. Naturally sweetened and dairy-free, this ice cream can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for a quick, frozen treat!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 Tablespoons organic natural peanut butter
- water, if needed to facilitate blending
SWEET AND SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER.
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- olive oil for spritzing it's best to...
Creamy vegan taco sauce without all the bad ingredients. Made with whole foods and guaranteed not to leave you bloated!
2 1/2 cups cashews soaked if not using a high speed blender, 2 cups silk unsweetened cashew milk, 3 tablespoons chili powder, 2 tablespoons cumin, 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, Himalayan pink salt (use to taste)
Place ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. A regular blender...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.