CHIPOTLE CHICKPEA TACO BOWLS
So, friends, let’s just discuss this Vegetarian Taco Bowl recipe. It involves spicy chipotle baked chickpeas, tri-colored quinoa, black beans, fresh veggies, and greens. Plus avocado and greek yogurt toppings. So TASTY!
If you were looking for more vegetarian dinner ideas, you’re in the right place. Aside from this easy meal prep, I have tips and substitutions for meat that will help you come up with numerous vegetarian dinner ideas. Because the best vegetarian recipes are very simple – all you have to do is to replace your typical meat proteins with vegan and vegetarian proteins.
Sounds easy enough? Great!
In order to make balanced and healthy vegetarian recipes, you have to make sure all the key nutrients are included.
Well, to be fair, that’s pretty much how it goes for all meals, whether they are meatless meals or not. So, if you want to eat more plant-based and to include more vegetarian recipes into your weekly rotation, let’s get started. By the end of this post, you’ll know how to put together a delicious, hearty, and satisfying vegetarian meal prep. And, of course, meal prep ideas for making the most of your vegetarian dinner ideas.
HOW TO MAKE VEGETARIAN MEAL PREP
If you want to shake up your dinner game with some vegetarian meal prep ideas, I’m here to tell you how to do it. For these Vegetarian Taco Bowls, I used:
- chickpeas instead of the typical taco meat, like ground beef or turkey;
- and delicious vegetarian toppings, including avocado, greek yogurt, black beans, and grape tomatoes.
- plus more fresh ingredients for ah-mazing meatless meals.
How to meal prep vegetarian
Vegetarian meal prep is actually very easy. For this recipe in particular, you have to…
- bake the chickpeas until crispy and delicious;
- while the chickpeas are in the oven baking, cook quinoa;
- once baked, transfer the chickpeas (divided into portions) to meal prep containers and add the rest of the ingredients.
- store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Easy vegetarian dinners for healthy, high in protein, and high in fiber. AKA weeknight dinners are DONE!