- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut or beet sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cup of fresh peach cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- honey or agave for drizzling (optional)
- In a small pot over medium heat add the coconut milk, sugar, salt and 1 cup of the chopped peaches. Bring to a simmer and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the oatmeal and reduce...
- 7 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and sliced to 1/8” rounds
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary
- 1 fresh lemon, cut in half
- kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small pot, combine the oil, garlic, red pepper, rosemary and the juice of ½ a lemon.
- In a large heavy skillet (mine was 10”) arrange the...
SWEET AND SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER.
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- olive oil for spritzing it's best to...
Creamy vegan taco sauce without all the bad ingredients. Made with whole foods and guaranteed not to leave you bloated!
2 1/2 cups cashews soaked if not using a high speed blender, 2 cups silk unsweetened cashew milk, 3 tablespoons chili powder, 2 tablespoons cumin, 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, Himalayan pink salt (use to taste)
Place ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. A regular blender...
Zucchini/ Italian Mexican zucchini
Himalayan pink salt to taste
Cayenne chili pepper
Cilantro & Lime
Vegan corn tortilla
(Mission organically white corn)
Or any tortilla minus lard
Sauté veggies in olive oil. Use all seasonings and flavor to taste.. don’t sauté your veggies too hard we don’t want the veggies mushy. Fry or warm your shells and dress and top...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.