- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut or beet sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cup of fresh peach cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- honey or agave for drizzling (optional)
- In a small pot over medium heat add the coconut milk, sugar, salt and 1 cup of the chopped peaches. Bring to a simmer and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the oatmeal and reduce the heat to medium low. Stir often and cook the oatmeal for about 10 minutes until the oats are tender and the liquid has cooked down.
- Transfer the oats to a bowl and garnish with the fresh chopped peaches and add a drizzle of honey or agave.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s) Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings: 2