- 7 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and sliced to 1/8” rounds
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary
- 1 fresh lemon, cut in half
- kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small pot, combine the oil, garlic, red pepper, rosemary and the juice of ½ a lemon.
- In a large heavy skillet (mine was 10”) arrange the potatoes in concentric circles.
- Pour the hot infused oil over the potatoes. Generously sprinkle the potatoes with kosher salt.
- Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes until tender and golden brown. Squeeze the other lemon half over the potatoes and serve hot.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 55 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8